1. Friction Stir Welding (FSW) is a solid-state jointing process. There is no pollution to environment before FSW and during FSW. There is no fume, no dust, no spark, no shining light to hurt human, at same it is low noise. With a constantly rotating tool with specially designed shoulder and pin is plunged into the work-piece, the frictional heat is generated by friction between the tool and welding material, causing the stirred material thermo plasticized. While the tool moves along the welding interface, plasticized material is swept from the leading edge of the tool and deposited at the trailing edge, thus realizing solid-state jointing of work-piece after mechanical forging process by the tool. It is an cost saving welding technology comparing to other welding technology
2. No other welding consumable material is required during welding, such as welding rod, wire, flux and protective gas, etc. The only consumption is the pin tool. Usually in Al alloy welding, a pin tool can be welded to a welding line up to 1000~2000 meter long.
3. It specially developed for aluminium formwork C panel welding, only for two L center joint welding.
4. Heavy duty gantry model is more sturdy and durable.
5. The machine can welding one length max. 6000mm.
6. Available C panel width from 250mm to 600mm welding.